Group is an informal setting where you are able to share and get some helpful tips on how to improve your current sleep situation.
Currently sleep groups is for families with children of any age birth - 3 years.
The group is open to every sleep style and sleep need. Every individual and every family has its own needs and goals when it comes to sleep. Often our ideas and goals around sleep change after we give birth and are caring for our newborns and infants. What ever you are feeling, you can find support here. The support my come from the other mothers who are there sharing their stories, or the support my come from a piece of information Patience shares.
The families who come to group determine the topics covered based on their situations. Come join the conversation!
Topics and questions often covered in sleep group are:
- Is the way my baby sleeps normal?
- Is it safe to sleep with my baby?
- How do I help my baby wake less often?
- How long should my baby be sleeping at night?
- How do I transition my baby out of my bed?
- How can I get my baby napping better?
- How do I night wean?
- I don't want to Cry It Out, is there another way to improve my babies sleep?